Monday, June 17, 2013

My Summer Challenge to my students!

 I don't love animals, and I try not to scream or start to cry when I am around them.
Today I met a chameleon.
I did not scream, or start to cry, but my heart was racing ~ I was scared.



I decided to once again (there was a turtle "incident" 2 years ago...) to challenge my students over the summer.  If I could hold this chameleon and let it climb all over me, then they too could find something they were scared of and just do it!  This might mean jumping off of the diving board, trying a new food, or learning to ride a bike.  I reminded them that they were to stay safe and not put themselves in danger during this challenge.

So during the summer, face a fear then send me a picture! We will show everyone how brave we are!
The Turtle "Incident"
June 2011
If I didn't scream this year,
that's improvement right?

No comments:

Post a Comment