Monday, August 19, 2013

Welcome Back!

Well it's that time again ~ Back to School!

I hope that everyone had an enjoyable summer and got a chance to relax.  I challenged my Grade 1 and 2 students last June to go out of their comfort zone during the summer and WOW did they ever!  I have heard from many of my students on how their summer has gone and what they have done that scared them a little bit.  I have watched students dive off the high diving board and also talked to students who spent a whole week away from parents at camp!  Students learned to ride bikes, tried new foods, and even started sleeping without nightlights!  I know that there are many more things that were accomplished, and I look forward to hearing about them as your children return to school.



This will once again be my main avenue of communication this year, so make sure you check back often (usually daily) to see what's happening in our classroom.  I will start to update the blog with information in regards to classroom routines, schedules, and other information for the beginning of the year.  Please share this link with anyone who would be interested in seeing what is happening in our classroom!

Thanks for checking in, and welcome back to the 2013 school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment