Sunday, September 1, 2013

5K Challenge and Open House

On Thursday, September 5th Coronach School will host their 5K Challenge and Open House.  A schedule of events is listed in the previous post.

The 5K challenge tends to look a bit different for the Grade 1 and 2 class because many of the students are not comfortable running/walking that distance.  If your child will want to run/walk the entire 5K, please email me so that I can arrange accordingly.  I will run with those students that want to go the entire way but will have to arrange for supervision/leaders of the remaining students.  If you are able to walk with us on that day we would love to have your help!  Please email me if this is something that you are willing to do.

The Grade 1 and 2 class is not required to wear costumes but I encourage you to wear your Saskatchewan Roughrider gear instead.  We can be the "Green Team".  The weather forecast looks like it will be a warm day so dress accordingly ~ hats, sunscreen, and comfortable walking shoes.

My email is elder.christa@prairiesouth.ca if you are able to help, or if you have any questions/concerns about the 5K Challenge and Open House.

No comments:

Post a Comment