Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Dinner and Christmas Holidays

Friday is our traditional Christmas Dinner at school.  We will be having a traditional turkey dinner at noon, and students are asked to dress formal/semi-formal for the occasion.  Friday afternoon we will spend in our classroom, having a casual celebration before Christmas holidays ~ we will watch a short video, read a few books, etc.

I have told the students that over the Christmas break I would like them to read, read, do some Mathletics, and then read some more.  I understand that the holidays are busy but thank you in advance for reminding and for helping your child to read and practice Math over the break.

I hope that you all have an enjoyable Christmas break, and I will see your child back at school on Monday, January 6th.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment