Friday, August 28, 2015

Star of the Week

Each week our classroom will have a "star".  The star will have a small display within the room, and at the end of the week all students will write about the star.  A "Star of the Week" bag will be sent home in the days prior to your child's turn, and the package can be returned to be put on display.

Some of the information/items you can choose to display are:
My family
My friends
My pets
Where I was born
My favorite movie
My hobbies
My favorite food
My favorite toy
My favorite thing to do
My favorite place

The schedule for Star of the Week is as follows:

The week of:
September 14th - William
September 21st - Callie
September 28th - Klay
October 5th - Marlee
October 13th - Tyson
October 20th - Madex
October 26th - Dora
November 2nd - Alex
November 9th - Carson
November 16th - Taylor
November 23rd - Houston
November 30th - Kyra
December 7th - Aaliyah
December 14th - Mrs. Mack

January 11th - Anthony
January 18th - Kevin
January 25th - Kieren
February 1st - Dillyn
February 8th - Demetri
February 22nd - Walker
February 29th - Fiona
March 7th - Rylan
March 14th - Bryn
March 21st - Mackenzie
April 4th - Josie
April 11th - Lexy
April 18th - Brayden
April 25th - Danesha
May 2nd - Mrs. Langford
May 9th - Mrs. Dyck
May 16th - Mrs. Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment