Friday, August 31, 2012

Email Address

The easiest and quickest way for me to communicate with parents is by email.  I welcome communication from you through my work email  elder.christa@prairiesouth.ca  .  Please feel free to send emails if you know your child will be absent, if you have questions or concerns, etc.

I would appreciate your family email, or most active email address that your house uses.  I am hoping to use this as a way of communication in regards to minor things (needed supplies, success stories, minor incidences, etc.), as an email is much quicker than a phone call. If you would please send me an email to say hello so that I have your address on file, that would be greatly appreciated.  If you are a family in which the parents live in two homes, please pass this information along so that I can have contact with each parent if necessary.

I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Thanks again,
Christa Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment