Friday, August 31, 2012

Star of the Week

Each student will be "Star of the Week" for one week during the school year.  There are a number of categories that can be displayed at school, but do not feel obligated to do each one.  Feel free to send pictures, books, items that relate to each category.  The categories are:

1. My family
2. My friends
3. My pets
4. Where I was born
5. My favourite movie
6. My favourite book
7. My hobbies
8. My favourite food
9. My favourite toy
10. My favourite thing to do
11. My favourite place

There will be a "Star of the Week" bag sent home with your child that contains an outline and "cards" that you can use for the bulletin board display at school.  Please send this back for the Monday that your child is the star.  Please see the next post for the schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment