Monday, May 6, 2013

Discovery Education Parent Resources

In my classroom I use Discovery Education on almost a daily basis.  I find many resources, such as pictures and videos, that can supplement what we are learning about in our room.  We have watched videos about the seasons, the life cycle of a frog, and my classroom's favourite ~ Magic School Bus episodes!

On the Discovery Education page, there is also a tab for parents.  On this page you will find everything from homework help (videos for Math, Science, etc), ways to motivate your kids in and out of school, and fun activities to try with your children at home.  I encourage you to have a look at what the Parent page has to offer.

I find the Discovery Education a very valuable resource, and I hope you will too!

http://www.discoveryeducation.ca/parents/

No comments:

Post a Comment