Friday, June 27, 2014

The End of School and the Beginning of Summer!

Congratulations to all of my students (and their parents) on the completion of another year of school! We have seen such growth in all of the students and it has been a wonderful year full of learning.  For those students who are moving on to Grade 3 ~ I know that you will love Grade 3 and I hope that you will peek your head into Grade 1 and 2 once in awhile to say "Hello".  To my Grade 1 students who are coming back to me as Grade 2's ~ I can't wait! We will have another exciting year next year!  And for those of you who may have students coming into my Grade 1 class ~ Welcome! Grade 1 is such an exciting year full of growth and learning and I can't wait to meet your children!

To the parents ~ I can't thank you enough for trusting me with your children.  I ask a lot of them, and of you, and I appreciate all of the support you have provided for them, and me.  The reading, word rings, commenting on blogs, sending snacks ~ the list is endless.  All of your work does not go unnoticed and I am truly grateful for all that you do.  I would also like to thank all of those who texted, talked to me, or sent gifts as a thank you for teaching this year.  It was not necessary, but each one is very much appreciated.

I want you all to have an absolutely wonderful and relaxing summer, and I can't wait to see you in the Fall!

Love your teacher,
Mrs. Elder

P.S. Don't forget to read this summer AND  remember to do something that new that scares you just a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment