Monday, August 25, 2014

Welcome Back!

Welcome back to school everyone!  I hope that you had a relaxing summer and that you were able to enjoy time with family and friends.

Teachers are back at work this week and that means my blog is up and running.  This will once again be my main avenue of classroom communication.  Classroom routines, requests, information, and updates on activities within the room will all be done on this blog.  Please bookmark this address and check back frequently as my goal is to post daily during the school year.  Also please share this address with any family or friends that may be interested in the activities of our classroom.

http://mrseldersroom.blogspot.ca/

Once again, welcome back to the 2014-2015 school year! Thanks for checking in and I look forward to what the year will bring!


No comments:

Post a Comment