Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Star of the Week

We are going to start our "Star of the Week" presentations on November 20th.  This means that a few days before your child's scheduled week a bag with some cards inside will be sent home.  On the cards we ask that your child write the answers to the following categories:

1. Family
2. Pets
3. Where I was born
4. My favourite book
5. My favourite movie
6. My favourite food
7. My favourite place
8. My favourite thing to do

We have a small bulletin board as a display for your child's information, so feel free to send pictures or other items (if they can be easily hung on the display board).  Your child will present all of their information to the class during their week.

The schedule is as follows:
Nov 20 Axel
Nov 27 Karis
Dec 4 Ty
Dec 11 Alyza
Dec 18 Dane
Jan 8 Luke
Jan 15 Austyn Ma.
Jan 22 Rand
Jan 29 Austyn Mo
Feb 5 Ryden
Feb 12 Nolan
Feb 26 Brianna
Mar 5 Jimmy
Mar 12 Graycie
Mar 19 Taylem



No comments:

Post a Comment